Medicine prices in Kenya
Full Price List - Kenya Medical Supplies Authority - KEMS
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (KEMSA) is a state corporation under the Ministry of Health established under the KEMSA Act 2013 whose mandate is: Procure, warehouse and distribute drugs and medical supplies for prescribed public health programs, the national strategic stock reserve, prescribed essential health packages and national referral hospitals list of registered drugs in kenya , Medicine Prices in Kenya. Kenyapharmtech Drug-lis
Medicine Prices in Keny
- the document adequately addressed medicine selection from healthcare levels 1 to 6. This makes KEML 2019 not just a document for the lower levels of healthcare , as the perception has been for a long time, but also for use up to the national referral level. The KEML 2019 is meant to guide medicine investments for all relevant actors in Kenya
- Medicine prices are not controlled in Kenya, mark-ups in the supply chain are not regulated, and prices are not regularly monitored. When procuring medicines, the government has a local preference of up to 15 percent (i.e., the government will pay up to 15 percent more for locally produced medicines than for imports)
- Typhoid fever medicines will cost a patient Sh50, antibacterial medication such as Amoxicillin costs Sh20, 500mg Ciprofloxacin with 10 tablets costs about Sh100, Augmentin medicine costs ranges between Sh1200 to Sh1300, imported medications for pimples and acne could cost Sh800, 20mg pack of 28 Omeprazole capsules cost Sh300
- PharmaFinder is dedicated to providing medical information about the various drugs in the Kenyan market. This information ranges from the different brands of medicine, their generic information and their prices. It also includes a brief description about the drugs mechanism of action, side effects and the uses of the medicine
- PharmaShop is a Kenyan owned online pharmacy, registered under the Kenya laws. We provide exceptional value, extra benefits and quality brands, prompt deliveries and affordable prices. Buy online medicine at pharmashop.co - Kenya, Nairobi
- Distribution centre; 1st Floor, Westside Tower, Suite 101B, Lower Kabete Road, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya Postal code; 46986 - 00100 Nairobi Kenya. firstname.lastname@example.org +254 20521 999
- Drug Price of All The Brand Names Price List Updated on February, 2, 2017 Medindia currently has information on 3080 generic drugs and 110,061 brands that have their prices listed
Drug Prices in Kenya Sickeningly Expensive. Thursday, September 8, 2005. Kenyans pay up to 17 times the internationally-recommended prices for some branded medicines, and up to three times for their generic forms, reports Dagi Kimani. COMPETITION AMONG KENYA'S 600-odd registered pharmacies as well as a vibrant drug manufacturing sector have. A survey was undertaken from January to May 2018 to measure and compare the price and availability of locally produced and imported medicines in Kenya. The survey used a methodology developed by Health Action International (HAI), soon to be published by the World Health Organization (WHO)
The University of Nairobi school of medicine is one of the most prestigious schools of the famous Kenyan university. It is not surprising that it is one of the best training colleges in East Africa and beyond. The school focuses on imparting useful skills to allow students to graduate as competent medical practitioners
NORVATIS ACCESS: LOW MEDICINE PRICES IN KENYA - ePharmacy
Medicine prices and availability data were collected between September and December 2016 at 45 private healthcare facilities in 14 of Nairobi's low-income settlements using electronic questionnaires. The International Medical Products Price Guide provided international medicine reference prices for comparison Beauty Medicine Top 4 Best Condoms in Kenyan Market. November 1, 2018 admin. Durex condom prices range in Kenya is from Ksh200, depending on number of packs. Durex also have a range sex lubricants which can help enhance intimacy by preventing dryness of the vagina or anal region. This lubes facilitate penis penetration, but can still be. The best price of Myoatom Softgel Capsules 10's by My Dawa in Kenya is 860 KSh. Available payment methods are. Credit CardE-Payment. Delivery expected within 1 - 3 day (s) Similar products to Myoatom Softgel Capsules 10's are sold at My Dawa, Jumia with prices starting at 245 KSh. The first appearance of this product was on Oct 31, 2019
- Below are prices of some of the most common H pylori kit or set brands in the market. ESCLAM 7's H pylori kit is a 7-in-one kit and is sold at KSh2500-KSh2,700. A pack in the kit lasts for seven days. Esose H pylori kit, KSh3,000: KSh3,800. Pylotrip Kit 7's: KSh2000 - KSh2,500. Helicoban H pylori kit: KSh1000 - KSh1200
- Human Drugs. Cosmos Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical products in Kenya and East Africa. Through our specialized Human Health and Animal Health. Cosmos Limited, medicine,drug,medical,best medicine,top pharmaceutical,top pharma,best pharma,best pharmaceutical,leading pharma,leading pharmaceutical,pharma,cosmos.
- g or throwing results to more calorie burning and endurance. @1500 per kilo. Available from 1kg to 10kg price.
- Clinical medicine salary in Kenya Clinical medicine practitioners in the government health sectors in Kenya earn a salary of Ksh. 90,000 per month. On the other hand, those working in the private health sectors may earn a monthly salary of more than Ksh.130,000
- ate pregnancy.Each of the.
- The 2006 WHO medicine price survey of private facility medicine prices in Kenya reported figures of 3.33 and 17.75 times for LPGs and IBs, respectively, for 45 largely similar products surveyed . Gelders in the 2006 report suggested, as a discussion guideline, that for private retail pharmacies, an MPR <2.5 would represent excessively high.
- g increase in the infertility rate across the world
Buy Medicine Online at PharmaShop
Generic Electromagnetic Radiation Detector EMF Meter Tester (Black) KSh 1,899. KSh 2,799. 32% Abz Suspension 10ml. KES100. Abz 200mg Suspension is an antiparasitic medicine, used for the treatment of parasitic worm infections. It works by killing the worms that cause infections and stops the infection from spreading.Abz 2.. Add to Cart. Quick View Recent research by Ipsos Synovate shows that there has been a rise in crime rates in Kenya, particularly in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, and coastal beach resorts. The most shocking thing is how the offenders have advanced in the methods they use to commit the crimes. The use of deadly drug The Kenya Essential Drugs List is a valid scientific endeavour to meet the health care and social needs of the population of Kenya. The regular use of the Kenya Essential Drug List by health care practitioners countrywide will improve and encourage the rational use of available drugs and thus contribute albeit in a modest wa
Objectives: The objective of this study was to determine the availability and prices of medicines for non-communicable diseases (NCDs) in health facilities and private for-profit drug outlets in Kenya. Design: Cross-sectional study. Methods: All public and non-profit health facilities in eight counties (Embu, Kakamega, Kwale, Makueni, Narok, Nyeri, Samburu and West Pokot) that purchased. . Available payment methods are. Credit CardE-Payment. Delivery expected within 1 - 3 day (s) Similar products to Jointfix Capsules 60's are sold at Jumia with prices starting at 1,465 KSh. The first appearance of this product was on Oct 31, 2019
MYDAWA - Most Trusted Online Pharmacy in Keny
- istry, the World Health Organisation and Health Action.
- Admission and Charges. We run a very customer-centric admission process that includes the following steps and fees: 1. Initial Enquiry. Our office phone numbers are +254 796 656 300 / 0718 210 642 / 0720 326 306.You may call us at any time of the day to confirm availability of a treatment opportunity and to book an appointment of when we can assess your patient
- Gilead Sciences, the company that makes the COVID-19 drug, announced in an open letter on Monday morning that it has decided to set a price of $390 (Ksh. 41,523) per vial for the US government.
- Price comparison helps you find the best value for money. It is convenient over brick and mortar stores because you avoid travelling to malls and stores. You can pay online using Credit card, Mpesa, Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. You can easily find product reviews and recommendations. Online stores in Kenya offer competitive prices of good
- Savings on Popular Medications Using Canadian and International Online Pharmacies Prices for a 3-month or 90-day supply of brand-name medications. Drug. Local U.S. Pharmacy Price. International Online Pharmacy Price. International Online Savings. Annual Savings. Ventolin HFA. 90 mcg. $152.22
- Information about drug Levetiracetam includes cost of the drug and the type of drug - tablet, capsule, syrup, cream, gel, ointment, liquid or injection. To view the price of the drug, click on the.
- Want to study in East Africa? Get the top cheapest private universities in Kenya with low tuition and achieve your academic dreams at an affordable rate
The doctor-patient ratio in Kenya is approximately 1:33,000; for traditional healers the ratio is 1:950. In addition to the challenges of wild harvesting, the reduction of access to what were formerly common lands and forests has hindered herbalists. Kiswahili speakers often say miti ni dawa - trees are medicine Buy online HeartKeep in Kenya → https://bit.ly/3mPqq6p*****Heart Keep medicine review: how does it work?.. The Kenyan PrEP outlets have been short of the tablets following high demand. The tabs will be sold in all shops across Kenya at the cost of Ksh. 10 to Ksh 50. Pilot studies conducted in Kenya prove that if swallowed daily, the drugs can prevent HIV infection by more than 96 percent. Thousands of people will be potential beneficiaries
MEASURING MEDICINE PRICES One-third of the global population lacks reliable access to needed medicines. The high price of medicines is a key factor in their inaccessibility. High prices are particularly burdensome to patients in developing countries where most medicines are paid for out-of-pocket by individual patients Internal Medicine - Salary - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for Kenya KSh 1,000.00. Add to wishlist. Quick View. Single Bathroom Shelf, Storage Rack. KSh 1,500.00. 1. 2. Bathroom Accessories in Kenya Keep your bathroom surfaces clear and your essentials organized with our selection of bathroom fittings and bathroom shelves. Our bath rack is particularly well suited to holding your soaps and shampoos as you soak. We supply men with alternative Herbal Medicine for ailments like Impotence (Erectile dysfunction), premature ejaculation, Fertility problems and other serious issues like manhood enhancement and loss of libido. FREE MAIL ORDER WORLD WIDE. Phone: +27736351737 Email email@example.com
Current Drug Price List - Names listed in alphabetical orde
- Access to Essential Medicines inKenya A Health Facility Survey Published by the Ministry of Medical Services and Ministry of Public Health & Sanitation www.health.go.ke December 2009 Any part of this document may be freely reviewed, quoted, reproduced, or translated in full or in part, provided that the source is acknowledged. It may not be sold, or used in conjunction with commercial purposes.
- Medicine prices were captured in Kenyan shillings, while the most recent International Medical Products Price Guide median supplier prices are available in 2015 US$; before calculating MPRs, International Medical Products Price Guide prices were converted to Kenyan shillings and inflation adjusted to correspond to the first day of data.
- Kenya: GSK Price Cut Gives Generics a Dose of Own Medicine. 7 January 2010. Business Daily (Nairobi) By Steve Mbogo and Victor Juma
- PlacidWay Kenya and its partners are dedicated to offering patients in Kenya the best treatment options available worldwide. See the top treatments and surgeries available such as heart care in Asia, cosmetic procedures in the Middle East for Kenyans, cancer treatment in Europe, and many more at affordable prices and highest quality with advanced medical technology
In 2016, we treated more than 3,700 patients thanks to the help of people like you. Join us on a Medicine Internship in Kenya and broaden your medical expertise while making a positive impact in a community in need PERALTA: Dawa, which means medicine in Kiswahili, is used all the time in Kenya. If it's a little cold, you'd take a warm one smothered in honey to soothe your throat. If you're heartbroken or.
Drug Prices in Kenya Sickeningly Expensive - NextBillio
- Glimepiride (Amaryl) is an inexpensive drug used to treat type 2 diabetes.It is more popular than comparable drugs. It is available in generic and brands versions. Generic glimepiride is covered by most Medicare and insurance plans, but some pharmacy coupons or cash prices may be lower. The lowest GoodRx price for the most common version of generic Amaryl is around $14.40, 80% off the average.
- Abortion Laws in Kenya. Abortion is legal in Kenya if it is in accordance with chapter 26 (4) of the Kenyan constitution (2010).Abortion pills can be purchased in a Kenyan chemist if one has a prescription and surgical abortions are available in hospitals. Abortion pills generally cost between Ksh. 800 to Ksh. 3000
- e the availability and prices of medicines for non-communicable diseases (NCDs) in health facilities and private for-profit drug outlets in Kenya. Design Cross-sectional study. Methods All public and non-profit health facilities in eight counties (Embu, Kakamega, Kwale, Makueni, Narok, Nyeri, Samburu and West Pokot) that purchased medicines.
- Sertraline (Zoloft) is an inexpensive drug used to treat depression.It may also be used to treat obsessive compulsive disorder, panic disorder, post-trauma stress, premenstrual dysphoric disorder (), or social anxiety.It is more popular than comparable drugs. Generic sertraline is covered by most Medicare and insurance plans, but some pharmacy coupons or cash prices may be lower
- Pharmacies and medicine in Kenya. Pharmacies in Kenya are also referred to as chemists and expats can easily find these in any major town or city. The best pharmacies are often attached to hospitals. There are also several trustworthy pharmacy chains in Kenya, the branches of which can be spotted in almost any town centre or shopping mall in Kenya
Prices and Availability of Locally Produced and Imported
- Continuing PC vaccine in Kenya at full price cost-effective and could save thousands of lives. by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- g years
- Be aware of current health issues in Kenya. Learn how to protect yourself. Watch Level 1, Practice Usual Precautions. Dengue in Africa and the Middle East June 30, 2021 Dengue is a risk in many parts of Africa and the Middle East. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease
- Drugs that make you poop. 27 December, 2019. 27 December, 2019 EMK Foundation. #FOAMed. bowel obstruction Constipation Intestinal Obstruction Small Bowel Obstruction. EMK Foundation. The Emergency Medicine Kenya (EMK) Foundation is a not-for-profit organization registered in Kenya in 2015 that aims to ensure timely, accessible and quality.
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority - KEMSA - We provide
- Methods: A facility-based survey was conducted in selected medicine outlets (pharmacies) in what were formerly the headquarter towns of the eight provinces of Kenya. We used the World Health Organization/Health Action International methodology to obtain data for drugs used to treat PD. Unit price for each drug was obtained
- Kenya is exposed to medicine shortages. Local medicine shortages or price increases caused by supply side factors. Data source: Private wholesaler and manufacturer price lists will show price increases where future supply shortages are likely. An example of this data is below, as you can see in the week ending April 12th there was a.
- Study medicine at University of Dundee Join us online! 24 July, 2:00-3:00 PM (Kenya time) Register now! Canada & USA open doors again! Start your dream program in the next intake there. Apply now with IDP! THE World University Rankings 2021 Discover the world's top universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021
- Emergency Medicine Kenya Foundation. Park Place Business Centre, Park Place Building, 2nd Floor . 2nd Parklands Avenue off Limuru Road, Nairobi, Kenya. Post: P.O. Box 1023, City Square 00200, Nairobi, Kenya. Phone: +254 20 2100054 / +254 710 633 855 (mobile
- Best Quality Products Physiotherapy & Health Products Looking for physiotherapy supplies in the Kenya? Our range of physiotherapy products can be used at home, in the gym, or outdoors to help you follow the exercise routine set by your physiotherapist. Shop Now Customer Service Call us: +254754194529 Certified Quality 100% Guarantee Huge Savings At Lowest
- Kenya, like other countries in Africa suffering under the AIDS pandemic, has utilized a number of strategies to combat the disease, including drug therapy. Some drug companies lowered their prices in Kenya by more than half in the early 21st century, but this was not enough to make drugs available to all who needed them
- High-quality medicine is often expensive in Kenya because of the highly fragmented pharmaceutical distribution system in the country. Given the lack of coordinated distribution, numerous distributors and sub-distributors mark up prices, adding to the final price paid by consumers. Even the lowest-priced generic medicines in Kenya ar
University of Nairobi school of medicine: fees structure
- Kenya's Rules. In Kenya, penalties for drug possession, trafficking, and use are severe. There are also strict rules about the sale and consumption of alcohol and cigarettes. Penalties for public intoxication are severe. Smoking is only permitted in public in designated areas
- obtaining insulin in Kenya, and in much of Africa, is price. The average annual cost for care of a human with T1DM in East Africa is USD229, 60 to 70% of which is for the purchase of insulin.(12) According to a human development Kenya. Medicine Price Monitor, April 2006
- ₹ 1,720/ Box Get Latest Price Usage/Application : Clinical Champix 1mg Tablet is a prescription medicine used to quit smoking by reducing the craving for a cigarette and the irritable feeling that occurs when you stop smoking
- Dr. Everette graduated from the Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University-Medicine & Sciences,University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine in 1997. She works in Merrillville, IN and 3 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine
- TB drug price slashed in global push to thwart killer disease. A pharmaceutical multinational on Thursday slashed the price of a key anti-tuberculosis drug boosting the battle against the world's.
- On a medical internship in Kenya for high school students, you will live and work in Nanyuki. Nanyuki is a small and safe town, sitting at the foothills of Mount Kenya. The weather is pleasant, not too hot, and not too cold. Kenya's capital city, Nairobi, is around a 3.5 hours drive away from Nanyuki
Medicine Prices, Availability, and Affordability in
Kenya has preferred to let market forces control the cost of basic commodities despite the presence of a law that provides for capping of prices. In 2011, Kenya signed into law a Bill that allowed the return to price controls of essential commodities, after the practice was abandoned in the 1990s in favour of economic liberalisation help to subdue price inflation in generics. In June 2017, the government and Unitaid - a global health agency - announced the introduction of a new first-line generic version of the latest drug for people living with HIV/AIDS, making Kenya the first African country to do so. The drug can improve and prolong the lives of tens of thousands o Our business includes Branded-Generics and Generics in East-Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. In Kenya, we have presence in high growth specialty segments of anti-malarials, anti-biotics and pain management. We pride ourselves on excellent levels of customer satisfaction and distribution service. Start Exploring
Top 4 Best Condoms in Kenyan Market - ePharmacy Keny
based regimens in Kenya. This sum requires careful management of contracting and procurement processes, as well as continual efforts to expand suppliers and reduce costs. To meet this challenge, Kenya Pharma consistently negotiated for lower prices, expanded the number of qualified suppliers, and responded quickly to changes in preferred regimens Telephone 254-20-606793 Address P. O. Box 51533, Nairobi, Kenya, Kenya HEALTHARK ENTERPRISES LTD We are a pharmaceutical company, which registed in Kenya for over 9 years and act as the sole importer and the distributor of medicine and surgical items partner states—Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and most recently, South Sudan. a. Established in 2000, the aim of the EAC is to strengthen political, economic, social, and cultural cooperation among partner states and to improve trade and investment in the region. The EAC Secretariat, based in Arusha, Tanzania, is th
Myoatom Softgel Capsules 10's price from mydawa in Kenya
- STC30 Price Update: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the price of STC30 has risen slightly higher than the figures given in this article. While we believe that the price will come back down after the pandemic, for now expect to pay between 30-50 percent higher than the figures given in this article. STC30 is
- Shop Pet Food, Toys and Supplies on Petsasa Kenya. The biggest sales for dog leashes, cat collars, cat food and cat litter among thousands of pet supplies goes down on Petsasa. come shop with us and enjoy the convenience of online pet store shopping. Our customer care help desk is available 24/7. The petsasa brand of pet stores in now open in Uganda and Rwanda.
- It uses the 21 genetic markers while carrying out the genetic tests. The cost of testing the alleged father and the child is KES 24,000. The results can be received within a period of 5-7 working days. Contacts firstname.lastname@example.org and the phone number 0722622166. DNA Testing in Kenya
- Amlodipine Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs. Amlodipine is a member of the calcium channel blocking agents drug class and is commonly used for Angina, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, and others. Brand names for amlodipine include Norvasc. Amlodipine Prices
- e the best antimalarial for their trip. Dengue and chikungunya are also present in the country. Be sure to bring and use mosquito repellents and netting. Travelers should also discuss the risk of contracting yellow fever while in Kenya. Vaccination is available at Passport Health.
- These Emergency Care Algorithms© are evidence-based and are freely downloadable as part of the Emergency Medicine Kenya Foundation's commitment to Free, Open-Access Medical education (#FOAMed).All Medical Education Resources by the Emergency Medicine Kenya Foundation are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- Study overview. The WHO/HAI methodology  was used to measure medicine price, availability, and affordability across three sectors in six out of the eight geographic regions of Bangladesh.For each of 61 medicines included, pricing and availability data were collected from retail pharmacies and private clinics on originator brand (sold by the company originally holding the original.
H Pylori Kit Prices in Kenya (2021) - Kenyan Pric
Access to sexual and reproductive health services continues to be a public health concern in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia: use of modern contraceptives is low, and unmet family planning needs and maternal mortality remain high. This study is an assessment of the availability, affordability and stock-outs of essential sexual and reproductive health commodities (SRHC) in these countries to. Objective To investigate compliance of National Essential Medicines Lists (NEMLs) with the WHO Essential Medicines List (WHO/EML) in 2007 and to compare prices of antihypertensive drugs in and between 13 sub‐Saharan African countries.. Methodology Data on NEMLs and drug prices were collected from 65 public and 65 private pharmacies (five of each per country) The prices of layer cages in Kenya depend on several factors such as whom you are buying the layer cages in Kenya from as well as the size of the cages. The price of the layer cages in Kenya will also depend on the accessories which are installed in the structure. When you are purchasing layer cages for sale in Kenya, it is always important to ensure that they fully accessorized which means.
Human Drugs - Top and best Pharmaceutical company in Keny
The following list outlines some of the commonly abused drugs in the various universities and colleges in Kenya. Alcohol The percentage of students that have chosen to refrain from drinking habits is as little as 19percent.Many students end up using the money meant for constructive activities such as classroom work for their own selfish benefits Information and prices on vaccinations offered at CTTM. Three for Pre-exposure. Five for Post-exposure. Check to see if your travel vaccinations are up to date. Vaccinations are available on request. Antirabies (verorab) N.B. If bitten get 2 doses on day 0 and 3 if you had received vaccination before. If you never received the pre-exposure.
Medicine Balls in Kenya for sale Prices on Jiji
8hp12hp 15hp 18hp 20hp 22hp Farm mini diesel motocultor Power Tiller Two Wheel Mini Walking hand tractor prices in kenya $500.00-$720.00 / Piece 1 Piece (Min. Order quality drugs at competitive prices must be the target when developing local manufacture of pharmaceuticals in Africa. The pharmaceutical sector is a complex one, involving many different stakeholders suc nations such as Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania. While imported medicines from well-established foreign manufacturers performed well in this regard, 4. prices for these medicines are often out of reach for developing countries' publichealth systems. High medicine prices may be partly explained by the fact that many drugs are protected b
Most Marketable Medical Courses in Kenya 2021 Best Today
Quickly find the best offers for Clinical medicine jobs in Kenya on the Star classifieds. We collected up to 728 ads from hundreds of job boards for you In 2014, the price of a normal delivery in the U.S. averaged $10,808, about 33% less than the average price of a caesarean section ($16,106). Compared to similar countries for which data are available, prices for both types of deliveries are much higher on average in the U.S Pwani University. As much as there are students doing an MSc in Bioinformatics, there is no information on the universities website the same except the EANBIT project website. However, there is a course ongoing worth 150K per year for two years with course work having two semesters. Tags: career Kenya University
The cost of abortion pills in Kenya - Venas New
[NAIROBI] Kenya has launched the first phase of a national telemedicine initiative that aims to improve access to better healthcare for the rural poor and the marginalised.. The telemedicine programme will provide aplatform that will enable patients and healthcare providers in rural areas to interact with health experts at Kenya's main referral hospital, Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH. Kenya. PURE is helping to support ultrasound-training efforts for healthcare providers across Kenya led by Drs. Ben Wachira and Greg Bell. Ben is an emergency physician and faculty at the Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi, Accident and Emergency department. As one of the only emergency medicine residency-trained Kenyan physicians, Ben is. St Johns ambulance first aid course prices, duration, study modes, and more. Online courses in Kenya 2021 - a comprehensive guide. Certificate in clinical medicine in Kenya (and certificate in clinical medicine and surgery in Kenya... Spread the love. John Gitahi